- PROIECTE ÎN DERULARE
- PROIECTE IMPLEMENTATE
- Centrul Regional de Resurse pentru Tineri
- Şanse Noi pentru Tineri
- Serviciul de Reintegrare Socială pentru Tineri
- Tinerii pentru prevenirea HIV/SIDA
- Centrul Regional de Susţinere pentru Femei
- Salt în Carieră
- Strategii Raionale de Tineret
- Strategii de dezvoltare durabilă a comunităţilor
- Serviciul de formare şi integrare profesională a tinerilor
- De la egal la egal împotriva torturii
- Dezvoltarea oportunităţilor de participare a femeilor la nivel rural
- 16 zile de acţiuni împotriva violenţei în bază de gen
- Activitatea de dezvoltare a atreprenoriatului
- Tabăra TARE
- Dezvoltarea antreprenoriatului social
- Locuri de muncă pentru tineri - MEDA J4Y
- Activitatea de instruire în domeniul antreprenoriatului și angajării în câmul muncii
- Dialog intercultural în Moldova
- Consolidarea capacităţilor organizaţiilor de tineret şi studenţeşti...
- Consolidarea capacităţilor centrelor de tineret...
- Prevenirea violenţei şi abuzului domestic prin eforturi comunitare noi (ADVANCE)
- Consolidarea capacităților instituționale a centrelor de resurse pentru tineret din RM
- Studioul media pentru relaţii interculturale a tinerilor
- Valori Moldovene – Valori Româneşti – Valori Europene
- Diferențele nu sunt obstacole
- Evaluarea participativă a barierelor pentru copiii romi și a familiilor acestora...
- Sinergii pentru viitorul tinerilor
- Viitorul ales de tineri
- Consolidarea sectorului de servicii prietenoase tinerilor din Republica Moldova
- Diferențele nu sunt obstacole II
- Consolidarea sectorului de servicii prietenoase tinerilor din Moldova - II
- Consolidarea capacităților de asistență a potențialelor victime a violenței
- CONSILIUL TINERILOR
- FONDUL TINERILOR
- REȚEAUA NAȚIONALĂ
- STRATEGIA DE DEZVOLTARE ȘI COMUNICARE
- CONSILIUL REȚELEI
- GRUPURILE DE LUCRU
- CATALOGUL PRESTATORILOR
- MEMBRII REȚELEI
Ianuarie, 19 2017
Description: This call for proposals is aimed to encourage applying organizations to help the U.S. Embassy to promote English teaching from all over Moldova to implement different teaching methods and techniques in their classes, thus improving the quality of English teaching. The Media Literacy Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) is a high-profile public diplomacy initiative that provides applying organizations, NGOs and higher education institutions, an opportunity to demonstrate the United States support and commitment to improve education and English teaching worldwide
Objectives: This Grant has the following objectives: providing an opportunity for new English teachers to gain valuable paid teaching experience; improving the English language competency and media literacy of Moldovans throughout the country (including in the Transnistrian and Gagauz regions); improving the ability of English teachers to address media literacy as an aspect of foreign language learning; integrating new English teachers more deeply into their communities through professional interaction with a broader cross-section of their communities than would normally occur in a typical language classroom.
In identifying the specific target populations, proposals must demonstrate a commitment towards the support and inclusion of marginalized communities (including disability status, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, whether they live in a rural or urban setting, etc.)
The implementing organization/institution will undertake the following actions:
Determine localities for the MOOC facilitated sessions throughout Moldova, as agreed upon with the U.S. Embassy.
Select 5 -8 facilitators who will conduct the MOOC facilitated sessions. Special selection consideration should be given to teachers who have recently graduated from university (or who have not yet graduated, but will be graduating in the spring/summer of 2017).
Coordinate and provide logistics for a training conference in Chisinau for selected facilitators (including providing transportation and housing if necessary, etc). The venue and training for the facilitators will be provided by the U.S. Embassy. Dates for the conference will be determined by the U.S. Embassy, but is expected to be two days within the March 2017 time-frame.
Select 12 – 20 students per facilitator for the MOOC facilitated sessions. The MOOCs themselves are open enrollment, and every student should register and complete the course independently, based on the instruction received through course facilitation. Selection should include criteria to ensure that participants have sufficient English skills to complete the course, and sufficient time and motivation to complete the MOOC. Additionally, selection criteria should strive to include a diverse cross section of the interested public, and should not be restricted based on age, employment/student status, etc.
Providing payment of honorarium for the facilitators and coordinating the teaching hours for the sessions.
Coordinate/provide a space for the facilitated sessions; such a space must be suitable for the facilitation (including internet connectivity). The U.S Embassy may have partners which may be able to provide space and possible equipment for little to no cost in some locations. Nevertheless, proposals should include a plan for coordinating and providing a space in the event that embassy provided space is not available.
Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit organizations (NGOs) and higher education institutions officially registered in the Republic of Moldova.
Federal Award Information
Funding Instrument Type: Grant/Cooperative Agreement
Funding per grant: up to $4,000
Through the announced competition the U.S. Embassy anticipates funding 1 project totaling up to $4,000, depending on available funds. In the event funds in excess of $4,000 are available, the grant recipient will be expected to scale up the project.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 11:59 PM, Moldova Time, February 12, 2017
Full announcement and application forms: http://www.grants.gov/view-opportunity.html?oppId=291201
Mai multe granturi