- PROIECTE ÎN DERULARE
- PROIECTE IMPLEMENTATE
- Centrul Regional de Resurse pentru Tineri
- Şanse Noi pentru Tineri
- Serviciul de Reintegrare Socială pentru Tineri
- Tinerii pentru prevenirea HIV/SIDA
- Centrul Regional de Susţinere pentru Femei
- Salt în Carieră
- Strategii Raionale de Tineret
- Strategii de dezvoltare durabilă a comunităţilor
- Serviciul de formare şi integrare profesională a tinerilor
- De la egal la egal împotriva torturii
- Dezvoltarea oportunităţilor de participare a femeilor la nivel rural
- 16 zile de acţiuni împotriva violenţei în bază de gen
- Activitatea de dezvoltare a atreprenoriatului
- Tabăra TARE
- Dezvoltarea antreprenoriatului social
- Locuri de muncă pentru tineri - MEDA J4Y
- Activitatea de instruire în domeniul antreprenoriatului și angajării în câmul muncii
- Dialog intercultural în Moldova
- Consolidarea capacităţilor organizaţiilor de tineret şi studenţeşti...
- Consolidarea capacităţilor centrelor de tineret...
- Prevenirea violenţei şi abuzului domestic prin eforturi comunitare noi (ADVANCE)
- Consolidarea capacităților instituționale a centrelor de resurse pentru tineret din RM
- Studioul media pentru relaţii interculturale a tinerilor
- Valori Moldovene – Valori Româneşti – Valori Europene
- Diferențele nu sunt obstacole
- Evaluarea participativă a barierelor pentru copiii romi și a familiilor acestora...
- Sinergii pentru viitorul tinerilor
- Viitorul ales de tineri
- Consolidarea sectorului de servicii prietenoase tinerilor din Republica Moldova
- Diferențele nu sunt obstacole II
- Consolidarea sectorului de servicii prietenoase tinerilor din Moldova - II
- Consolidarea capacităților de asistență a potențialelor victime a violenței
- CONSILIUL TINERILOR
- FONDUL TINERILOR
- REȚEAUA NAȚIONALĂ
- STRATEGIA DE DEZVOLTARE ȘI COMUNICARE
- CONSILIUL REȚELEI
- GRUPURILE DE LUCRU
- CATALOGUL PRESTATORILOR
- MEMBRII REȚELEI
Mai, 26 2017
24-29 September 2017 | Amsterdam, Netherlands
We invite youth workers who want to learn how to increase the efficiency of the organization to join the training on Lean Six Sigma and learn the tools which can be applied in youth work!
Lean Six Sigma is the methodology which allows to raise effectiveness of the organization. The successful implementation of the Lean Six Sigma tools can allow the organization produce more result with the same amount of resources.
Lean Six Sigma methodology is widely used by largest international companies which appreciate the value they can receive by implementing relevant tools.
We invite people who are interested in learning the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma to join the training which will take place in Amsterdam from 25th to 29th September 2017.
Tools is Lean Six Sigma can be applied to the work of the organization in general as well as it can be used in project work while designing particular projects. In both cases the implementation of Lean Six Sigma tools can increase the effectiveness.
During the training you will learn how to plan the work of the organization and the projects in order to reach the highest quality of the work. Lean Six Sigma stands for continuous improvement. The methodology shows the way how even the most successful company can become more effective. Lean Six Sigma consists on a number of tools – implementation of those tools will allow to reduce costs and at the same time – improve the quality!
Join us for the training to learn about the principles, tools and examples of Lean Six Sigma!
The participants will arrive on Sunday. There are no activities planned on Sunday so you can decide yourself what you want to do on Sunday.
From Monday to Thursday will be offered the sessions. On Monday we will start by introduction and learning more about each other and the learning needs of each participant. Further the sessions on Lean Six Sigma methodology will begin. The sessions will be structured in the following way – the trainer will explain the philosophy behind Lena Six Sigma, describe the possibilities of the successful implementation and will start with telling about the content of the methodology and the examples of the tools that can be applied for the organizing the work in the organization and managing the projects. The trainer will explain the theory and will provide the opportunities to practice the new knowledge – the participants will be offered exercises where they will need to apply what they have learnt and make sure they understand the material. A number of the experiences from the practice will be discussed during the training. The participants will be encourage to apply the new knowledge to their own working environment and see how they can contribute from the methodology.
During the training the trainer will share a number of tools of Lean Six Sigma that can be applied within the organizations. Tools of Lean Six Sigma are usually the methods that can be used to make the organization more effective.
At the last day – Thursday – the trainer together with the group will discuss the ways how Lean Six Sigma methodology can be used in the work back home for each participants and will exchange the closing remarks.
There will be no activities on Friday so participants can decide themselves what they would like to do.
Participants who will successfully accomplish the training will be provided the certificates.
You can check the website of the organizers for further information - http://uconsulting.nl/courses/
Your kind of training?
This Training Course is
for 20 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Other countries in the world , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
and recommended for
Contact for questions:
Phone: +31 30 879 50 55
The fee for the course is 550 euro. The fee includes:
Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
The course (including all the cost materials)
Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
The tickets to and from the Netherlands are not included in the price. The participants need to purchase their tickets additionally.
Mai multe anunțuri